About High Skin Cream
The highest quality, most natural ingredients to be found in a skin care cream.
Many skin care products claim to be all natural, yet when you read the ingredients contained in those products, you may have come to the realization, as we did, that they are far from natural. This is why we developed High Tide Cream. We wanted a product that was truly natural, with absolutely no unnecessary additives or chemicals. Nor any water, which is an unnecessary extender that, when added, requires preservatives. We also wanted to include organic Phytocannabinoid-Rich (PCR) hemp oil for all the potential benefits of cannabinoids, terpenes and essential fats found in THC-free hemp oil.
Ingredients and Benefits
A natural blend of organic shea butter, mango butter and cocoa butter; skin nourishing carrier oils along with our organic PCR hemp oil and over 12 essential oils whipped into a luscious cream that penetrates deep to soothe, heal and pamper your skin. Our 2.5oz jar contains 500MG of organic broad spectrum, THC-Free CBD and our 1.75oz jar contains 250MG of organic, broad spectrum, THC-Free CBD.
- Helps heal irritated or inflamed skin
- Soothes, moisturizes and nourishes dry, cracked skin
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, antibacterial properties of linoleic, oleic and stearic fatty acids
- Vitamin E to block free radicals and replenish lipids
- Our proprietary essential oil blend provides skin conditioning and other benefits
- All the benefits of broad spectrum CBD
- Contains NO preservatives, alcohol, fragrances or water.
- No petroleum products, parabens, sulfates, BHA or BHT
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
Quality natural Ingredients
- Unrefined Organic Shea Butter – High in fatty acids and lipids; making it a highly efficient emollient that softens and moisturizes. Provides collagen to help reduce wrinkles and stretch marks. High in vitamins A,E and F.
- Unrefined Organic Mango Butter – High in antioxidants and essential fatty acids that make it an intense moisturizer to repair dry, damaged and aging skin. Rich in vitamin A and C.
- Natural Organic Cocoa Butter – Rich in antioxidants and vitamin E. Protects the skin from free radicals and is a wonderful emollient.
- Organic Rosehip Oil – High antioxidant and fatty acids content, especially Linoleic and Linolenic. Improves skin texture and revitalization. Remarkable for dry, damaged and mature skin.
- Organic Grapeseed Oil – Great anti-inflammatory properties that reduce redness and blemishes, also tones and tightens the skin.
- Organic Safflower Oil – Contains large amounts of fatty acids, primarily oleic acid content between 70% to 80%. Great for eliminating blackheads and other skin impurities.
- Organic Sunflower Oil – High in Oleic acid and vitamin E. Balances and moisturizes the skin
- Organic Babassu Oil – A lesser known oil that is packed with vitamin E, antioxidants, lauric and stearic acid which offer anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.
- Organic Jojoba Oil – Actually a wax, Jojoba oil mimics the skin’s own sebum to help fight acne. High in vitamin E and B-complex to assist in skin detox and repair.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil – High in polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid, helps reduce inflammation and redness. Moisturizes and softens the skin
- Organic Neem Oil – Strong anti-bacterial properties to fight skin inflammation and irritation.
- Organic Coconut Oil – Helps in the production of collagen, anti-aging and skin-healing. High in vitamin E.
- Vitamin E – Supports cell function and overall skin health, this powerful antioxidant combats free radicals and environmental toxins. Vitamin E is also a natural preservative.
- Organic Sunflower Lecithin – Derived from sunflower seeds and high in fatty acids and antioxidants. Not only is Sunflower Lecithin’s beneficial to your skin, it is a natural emulsifier.
- Organic Aloe Vera Powder- Helps repair sun damage and soothes skin irritations. Anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
- Arrowroot Powder – Promotes natural skin healing and dries out blemishes. We add arrowroot powder to our cream to help quicken absorption without having to use synthetic chemicals.
- Zinc Oxide – Unlike chemical sun-blocks which can be absorbed into the body, zinc oxide is a mineral that sit atop the skin and reflects sunlight; partially protecting the skin from UVA, UVB and UVC rays. We use a non-nano zinc oxide, which means the mineral’s particles are too large to be absorbed into the body. When you rub our High Tide Cream with Zinc Oxide onto your skin, it will initially be white in color, but as you rub it all over, the white color will fade away. The zinc oxide is still atop your skin; the fading occurs because the zinc oxide is being rubbed into skin crevices and distributed over a larger area. It is not getting absorbed into the body.
- Essential Oils – We add no fragrances to our creams, just a proprietary blend of natural essential oils that are not only beneficial for your skin and whole well-being, but are blended for their wonderful all-natural scents that complement the natural aromas of our shea, mango and cocoa butters. To highlight a few - there is turmeric, tea tree and frankincense with their antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties; lavender, lemon, sandalwood and ylang ylang for their relaxing scents.
- And of course our Organic Phytocannabinoid-Rich (PCR) Hemp Oil, containing over 80% CBD by weight.